Yes, the above picture is me in a liquor store. Typical? Pretty much, yes. #MyLife.
- Hello there, if you’ve stumbled upon this blog by accident, my apologies. If you’re here out of your own free will, then again, my apologies.
- My name is Staci (or Anastasia if you please), I’m 23, and I live in theunfabulous state of Indiana, and just graduated college (LORD HELP ME).
- I graduated with a degree in Wildlife at school, which means that I will hopefully end up with a career that involves my frolicking around in forests while singing happy songs with all of the woodland creatures. Yes, that is slightly unrealistic but one can dream, right?
- This past summer I worked in West Virginia with bats. Shoutout to my main squeeze Batman—I liked dealing with your people for a while ;)
- I am currently looking for a new job—know anything wildlife-related? Hit me up please! I could use the help, for reals.
- My Tumblr is a lot like what I imagine the inside of my head to be—completely crazy, unfocused, and often repetitive. You can find me blogging about a slew of things, including: homosexual men posing as heterosexual men, tv shows, movies, artsy things, Ben Foster (the love of my life), being lazy, food, mah face, all things Greek (including my big fat Greek family), gay subtext in everything, the woes of being single, pretty things + pretty clothes, boss music, places I want to travel to someday, using hash-tags in real life, etc.
- Want to know more? See the GPOY tag on my blog. It explains a lot.
If you have any questions feel free to direct them to my ask box. Enjoy your stay.